Protocol for Communication
Please do not hesitate to contact the school at any time by emailing, in the first instance: email@example.com.
- Prior to starting with us in September, your first point of contact is the Admissions Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Once your child has started with us in September, your first point of contact will be their Form Tutor.
- The Head and Deputy Head of Year 7 will also be happy to discuss any concerns you may have. Please email Year7@parmiters.herts.sch.uk or call the school on Tel: 01923 671424.
- If your child is unable to attend school due to ill health, the absence should be reported via the school’s 24 hour absence line on 01923 665719 or email the Attendance Officer (email@example.com). Absences should be reported daily by 8.55am. For further information about attendance and reporting absences, please click here.
- Please keep the school informed of any medical issues, changes in home circumstances, etc.
- Parmiter’s operates a secure electronic system known as SIMS InTouch to contact parents/carers and students via email and text message. Most letters sent out to parents/carers can be found on the school website under the 'Parents - Letters to Parents' tab or click here.
For further information, please read our Protocol for communication between parents and staff at Parmiter's School policy.